What to pick up while waiting

Reaction score
while I'm waiting for my Mavic, I'm thinking of picking up a used Phantom 3 or Phantom 4 while I'm seeing some reasonable prices. I'm new to drones and wouldn't mind having a used one to around. Suggestions between the 2?

p4

You'll probably get the Mavic a few days after your Phantom, be patient, and order some extra batteries for the Mavic instead, and buy the Litchi app too, that should swallow up enough money to keep you happy:cool:

Reactions: mtrecon
Depends upon what you want it for. I have the P3A, and got it right around the time the P4 was announced. I opted not to jump to the P4 (though the new features on it seemed pretty cool). If the collision avoidance and other extras matter to you while you're waiting for the Mavic, go with the P4. If not, you'll likely find a much better deal on a P3A or P3P.

Either way, have fun! Enjoy your new drone (or drones).

P4 best bird released right now

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

For me it's all about p3 this bird is easy to mod.i can change the shell in a couple hours.doing battery mod is easy.unlike p4 the p3 parts are cheap so is battery.as for all the bling about p4 I don't use the features on my p3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl