What to do

DLC

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a drone, "1st" $400-500 max, after thinking it would be a phantom 3 standard but not sure about my LG G4 working or my Surface tablet working with it, would it be better with a Hubsan 501s? Or other?

If you could afford $99 more than your max, you could land yourself a P3P refurbished by DJI. They're like brand new and you'd get quite a bit extra for your $99. Light bridge, 4k, vision system, etc..

As far as the phone. Never tested the G4 with it but phones in similar categories seem to work fine with DJI go.

I was pushing my limits at $500 and I see Amazon has the P3S at $399 along with Best B., I am just not sure on using my phone to run it, the 501s FPV has the screen built in for $300ish

I bought a P3 Pro with two batteries and extras for $540. Its in mint condition. I have an LG G4 phone and it works fine. You just won't have the flight simulator app but in my opinion it's junk anyway. I did end up buying an iPad mini 2 and use that most of the time because of the apps it has and the larger screen.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

dlc I was in the same boat. didn't want to spend a lot of money. so on thanksgiving day walmart had the p3s for 369 so I took the plunge. its a cheap starter drone that flies great. I was hooked. three weeks later I ordered the p4. sold the p3 to a friend at work. the wife bought me a ipad mini 2 for xmas to go with the p4. so think about it before you buy one. don't settle for one over the other because of price. if nothing else just save up a little more cash. its your decision to make just make the right one for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj