What to do with old phantom 2

Reaction score
Hello, I have a phantom 2 standard that I got about 3 years ago, flown it 3 times and that's it.
I've been trying to get back some money on it, but since it is old, nobody wants it.
What should I do with it?
It flies and has very minor damage to it, bit nothing crazy

Reactions: RodPad
Pretend your Phantom 2 is a racing drone and learn these tricks! Impress your friends. Impress your neighbors. Impress your girl.

Reactions: RodPad
Maybe you can use it as a fishing drone? With no expense I made a tee type bracket out of a stiff piece of aluminum. I put it on the legs in the back of my P4. I looped my line over the tail piece and flew it sideways. Straighten up the drone and the line falls off.
Well, try selling it as that. A liability becomes an asset.

Reactions: Capt KO
Maybe you can use it as a fishing drone? With no expense I made a tee type bracket out of a stiff piece of aluminum. I put it on the legs in the back of my P4. I looped my line over the tail piece and flew it sideways. Straighten up the drone and the line falls off.
Well, try selling it as that. A liability becomes an asset.
Great idea, I do the same with my P4's. Unlike Mavics, Phantoms can lift a pretty heavy load. In fact, I'm using mine for fishing today.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Great idea, I do the same with my P4's. Unlike Mavics, Phantoms can lift a pretty heavy load. In fact, I'm using mine for fishing today.
I wish I was with you. Salt water is my favorite type of fishing. My wife loves rainbow trout. No problem. I'll go get her a few today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Starz

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94