P4 Firmware What should I do???

Reaction score
I have a P4 and haven't used for some time. Just tried to fly and DJIGo errors and says I neew to upgrade my RC firmware. If I do that, then I expect next it will make me upgrade my P4 FW which I don;t want to do.

Currently I have
DJIGo app V 4.1.22
RC is 1.6.0
P4 is 01.02.0503

What would be my option?

Thanks

If you're not going to update your aircraft firmware, then don't update your remote controller firmware either. Ignore the update prompts until you're ready to update everything.

Reactions: danteqm
If you're not going to update your aircraft firmware, then don't update your remote controller firmware either. Ignore the update prompts until you're ready to update everything.
Well that is actually what I thought, but I flew anyway and it would not connect GPS warning me the RC needs updating or GPS will not function. Sure enough I had no altimeter as well (of course).

Can I use an earlier version of the app? Thing is, I don't know which one.

OR, should I update everything? My P4 1 year now without updating. I read so many problems people have over the last several.

Just DL DJIGO 4.1.10 and fired up my P4.
Now a host of problems..... first it locked my P4. all lights red. Then tells me now I need to update RC AND P4 FW.
I logged in/out, rebooted, etc. No joy.
Seems like now I am totally screwed unless there is something I need to do to unlock.

Ideas now?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen