What phone/device to buy for P4

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots.
I am in need of a new device to fly my P4. My samsung s5 that i used is now dead....so i need your help.
Wich one do you suggest ? I am really confused about that . iOs or android?? And if android witch one?? Are for example Xiaomi phones reliable for phantom ? I am a fan of androids but i care most about the flawless run of dji app.
Thank you in advance

Both Android and Apple devices can work well. You'll likely have the best experience if you choose a commonly used mobile device that has great specs (rather than the cheapest mobile device you can find).

If you want to see which mobile devices other Phantom owners are using, I keep a list of supported and other recommended phones and tablets here:

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

thank you for your reply...so any of those devices in the list is working "great" ? there is an ipad of 2013 for example...is gonna still working good after the updates that have been released since today ?

so any of those devices in the list is working "great" ? there is an ipad of 2013 for example
Like I said, if you're going to choose the oldest possible iPad Mini (the 2013 model), then you need to set your expectations appropriately. While that tablet is still able to run DJI GO 4, it's not going to be as snappy as the iPad Mini 5.

Reactions: danielos
Go for the latest 9.7 inch iPad - not Pro - just the regular and relatively cheap version. You will have the best possible experience both with the Go4 app and when flying. It will be seamless and the large screen is a real bonus when trying to pick out details. It just fits in the regular controller holder!

The iPad Mini 4 works quite well, and the price should be down some since the Mini 5.

I'm having great luck with a Lenovo Tab 4 8-inch and my P4. Low as 90 bucks from Amazon.

Hello fellow pilots.
I am in need of a new device to fly my P4. My samsung s5 that i used is now dead....so i need your help.
Wich one do you suggest ? I am really confused about that . iOs or android?? And if android witch one?? Are for example Xiaomi phones reliable for phantom ? I am a fan of androids but i care most about the flawless run of dji app.
Thank you in advance

Although it is specific to fly drones the Crystalsky is the best tablet for this. Cannot download other apps onto it but it is amazing. Not cheap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues