What now?

like they say - best to get a shell as if you bend it back it will more than likely cause future problems and gotta check the GPS antenna.... till then what do you have to lose? nothing ventured - nothing gained....

check out this link from shabby who just posted. You need his friends to catch it for ya.

http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/phantom-crashes-while-descending.39494/

"Friends, my Phantom goes out of control and can'nt stop it any more, on the way back down to my arms! Not sure L/R is working coz of panic I get at the moments.. It damaged a couple of props, so, I fly on grass fields to get less hurts in case..
got a couple of guys helping me to save crashing bird with gloves and helmets!!"

Dirkcold beat me to it :D
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
...o_O That's dirkclod Eaglebeak ;)

Reactions: 750r
My bad spring just won't come around I got cold on the mind

Reactions: dirkclod
Cut the tree down!

Hello fire department?
My cat's really really stuck way way up in a tree. Could y'all like maybe send over your big hook and ladder truck?
I'd go get him myself but I'm really scared of heights.

Or
Get yourself a 10 year old kid who loves to climb trees!
Give him a rope to take up with him.

Cut the tree down!

Hello fire department?
My cat's really really stuck way way up in a tree. Could y'all like maybe send over your big hook and ladder truck?
I'd go get him myself but I'm really scared of heights.

Or
Get yourself a 10 year old kid who loves to climb trees!
Give him a rope to take up with him.
o_Oo_O Huh......
fall down.png

Call your town ship, No joke they have Picker trucks, you may need to pay like 20 bucks but they should help you out. just say your kid or something was messing with it and got it stuck (if your younger blame your brother) just be nice about it and they usually help you out.

Guys,

He's gotten it down already!!

So happy to have my quad back! The view from the tree.
Capture.PNG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj