What Not to Do as a Drone Pilot

I tried to copy and paste, but it wouldn’t let me do it. His statement at the Philadelphia night game was about how safe he is. To stay under 400 ft. and don’t fly over people. He only went as far as the parking lot at the game. People’s safety was much more important then a piece of plastic.

A little knowledge is dangerous.

Last edited:
I tried to copy and paste, but it wouldn’t let me do it. His statement at the Philadelphia night game was about how safe he is. To stay under 400 ft. and don’t fly over people. He only went as far as the parking lot at the game. People’s safety was much more important then a piece of plastic.

A little knowledge is dangerous.
The NFZ for the game started at 7:20 PM and extended 3-4 mile radius. He was definitely in the NFZ

Another idiot giving everyone a bad name:

NeverMindYourOwn

In fact he has been already fined by spanish authorities by breaking all sort of flying rules he does not dare to break when he's flying in its own country, the Netherlands, which uses pretty much the same regulations and recommendations from ICAO and EASA than Spain, of which he complains so much. The same thing goes for the other european countries he goes to visit.

Last edited:
Watching these videos only encourages them to make more. I know it's like a train wreck but Please don't click on them.

I just click dislike on them when I watch them. Personally I think we should bust their chops whenever possible in the comments.

Check out this youtube channel. In it this guy breaks every rule imaginable. Check out some of his clips.

PhillyDroneLife Michael D
Unbelievable! This guy is an example of being an incredibly unsafe pilot.
- flying above 400ft
- flying through restricted airspace
- ignoring that he's about to fly outside his controller's range
- flying close to high voltage lines

It's a Mavic 2 Pro so he could only have had the drone a couple of weeks. Why risk a $1500 drone AND the lives of others around you??

Another idiot giving everyone a bad name:

NeverMindYourOwn

In fact he has been already fined by spanish authorities by breaking all sort of flying rules he does not dare to break when he's flying in its own country, the Netherlands, which uses pretty much the same regulations and recommendations from ICAO and EASA than Spain, of which he complains so much. The same thing goes for the other european countries he goes to visit.

I love his website and so do thousands of others.

Actually I am right. Get yourself a channel with almost 40,000 subscribers then we can talk.
I can't remember the last time a drone took down an aircraft can you.

People who is flying like this will sooner or later provoke more and more until the regulations limited drone flying around your own house and nowhere else.
They are also unable to distinguish between the real life and the web, or most likely put the web 'life' over real one.

Last edited:
People who is flying like this will sooner or later provoke more and more until the regulations limited drone flying around your own house and nowhere else.
They are also unable to distinguish between the real life and the web, or most likely put the web 'life' over real one.
Hi Andy,
You are very right in the respect that people are unable to distinguish between the real life and the web, or most likely put the web 'life' over real one.
Unfortunately the regulations are being driven by deeper pockets such as Amazon and other mega retailers.
The regulations are coming whether we fly safely or not that is all I am saying.
As an American Eagle Saab 340B captain I can tell you that we've hit drones a couple of times and when we reported to the tower it creates a good laugh as we describe the obliteration of the drone. Yes a report gets filed, but as a real commercial pilot and not just a drone pilot I can tell you that sucking a few plastic parts and small circuit board into a Pratt and Whitney power plant has no effect. Don't tell the FAA that because they are draconian to begin with. Every day I enter the cockpit there are a land mine of FAR's we have to abide by and I can tell you that so many exist several get broken on each flight. Too many rules make things more dangerous when it comes to decision making time and any pilot will tell you that.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Hi Andy,
You are very right in the respect that people are unable to distinguish between the real life and the web, or most likely put the web 'life' over real one.
Unfortunately the regulations are being driven by deeper pockets such as Amazon and other mega retailers.
The regulations are coming whether we fly safely or not that is all I am saying.
As an American Eagle Saab 340B captain I can tell you that we've hit drones a couple of times and when we reported to the tower it creates a good laugh as we describe the obliteration of the drone. Yes a report gets filed, but as a real commercial pilot and not just a drone pilot I can tell you that sucking a few plastic parts and small circuit board into a Pratt and Whitney power plant has no effect. Don't tell the FAA that because they are draconian to begin with. Every day I enter the cockpit there are a land mine of FAR's we have to abide by and I can tell you that so many exist several get broken on each flight. Too many rules make things more dangerous when it comes to decision making time and any pilot will tell you that.
Interesting. That's totally different than everything we've heard on this form so far. They say that the metal Parts in a drone can cause a lot more damage than any bird.

Reactions: jpbroomfield
I love his website and so do thousands of others.

Agreed, he is not the first idiot with a lot of followers. It does not change the fact that he is an idiot with money to burn, he is giving a bad example to all those people and he makes things more difficult to people who whan to do it right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.