What new capabilities in V2.0?

Per the DJI FAQ:

"Different from the Phantom 4 Pro, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system, which also allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise and make the drone more aerodynamic."

You can put those sinusoidal props on V1 too. Doesn't make a difference.

Post number 4 is the answer. I have always thought the V2 flys smoother than the V1.
The props are different and I don’t recommend using V2 props on a V1.

Reactions: Capt KO
Post number 4 is the answer. I have always thought the V2 flys smoother than the V1.
The props are different and I don’t recommend using V2 props on a V1.
Why not? I'm using them for more than three years now with no issues. The Phantom gets more gentle noise.

Thanks! This upgrade doesn't sound very exciting. I wonder how it was received at the time.
The Ocusync was actually a very significant upgrade, one that I would highly recommend. Not so sure about the props tho, I've got 2 or 3 sets collecting dust in a desk drawer lol.

Reactions: gppms and MikeA138
Per the DJI FAQ:

"Different from the Phantom 4 Pro, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system, which also allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise and make the drone more aerodynamic."
Also didn’t they add some kind of latch or sensor to protect against battery popping out?

Also didn’t they add some kind of latch or sensor to protect against battery popping out?

Don't know how reliable is this. Still, I think that the most important measure is to check or double-check this (manually!).
We've been discussing the issue many times the last time a few weeks ago.
And the sensor won't be of any help if the battery falls out.

Don't know how reliable is this. Still, I think that the most important measure is to check or double-check this (manually!).
We've been discussing the issue many times the last time a few weeks ago.
And the sensor won't be of any help if the battery falls out.
The sensor detects if the battery is not locked in and warns you. Hopefully before you take off. The battery could be connected, but not locked in leaving it possible it could fall out in flight. Nice to know while in flight if it gets jarred loose as well.

Reactions: Pygar70

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20