What if you get a call on your mobile devicw while using as your camera viewer?

Reaction score
Just curious if this would cause control problems. I know the manual says to turn off the WIFI function.

Just curious if this would cause control problems. I know the manual says to turn off the WIFI function.
Everything should be fine....and if you have a samsung......or probably many other devices....the call pops up in an overlay window over any open app and multitasks....haven't had first hand experience with it but my senses think it will maintain full connectivity even if you press the home button sending the app to the background

I personally keep the device I am using as a viewer in airplane mode. I don't like any distractions while I fly.

Reactions: Mooky and Emre
airplaine mode with only the wifi ON! do NOT turn off wifi or you can't connect to your bird
I think your mistaken.....usb connects to the app....running wifi would be used if a different device was being used as a hotspot and the viewing device was connected to it with wifi to get map data....and not part of the connection with the phantom controller fpv or phantom

Reactions: Emre
Everything should be fine....and if you have a samsung......or probably many other devices....the call pops up in an overlay window over any open app and multitasks....haven't had first hand experience with it but my senses think it will maintain full connectivity even if you press the home button sending the app to the background
Remember, the controller is what controls the bird, not the app.

As mentioned, on the P3 you don't lose anything. But even on the P2 you don't lose control. I've had the entire app stop working while in flight on the P2. Just brought it back up and everything was fine. The P3 is even better as you can remain connected to data/Internet and still have full control. Remember, we can even stream the video live while flying and transfer photos from the P3 to the device while flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers