What does this battery data indicate?

Just checked the battery status again. Weird that now with a lower battery, the cell voltage is higher than before. And it's saying that it has been charged again?! Looks like when I'm flying something goes wrong with the battery and when I'm not, everything is fine.
Yesterday:
View attachment 23102
Today:
View attachment 23098

Everything looks normal to me. Based on the LiPo's temperature, you're comparing cell voltages immediately after a flight and after it has cooled down to resting voltage. These values will also vary when compared to the capacity remaining depending on how you were flying.

I was watching my battery info page closely yesterday and noticed that the green bars will turn to yellow once they drop below around 3.61v. This is all it means, it appears to have nothing to do with temperature.

Reactions: downshift
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436378109.557727.jpg

Still looks like the first cell is bad

That amount of imbalance is too little to be worried about. A more useful test would be to see how it looks under load, just before landing. This will more easily show which cells are less healthy than the rest.

Just checked the battery status again. Weird that now with a lower battery, the cell voltage is higher than before. And it's saying that it has been charged again?! Looks like when I'm flying something goes wrong with the battery and when I'm not, everything is fine.
Yesterday:
View attachment 23102
Today:
View attachment 23098

The battery voltages will be lower while the craft is flying as the batteries are under a load. They should be higher once you land as there is no more load on them.

There will be a slight variation in the voltages between the 4 cells, but dont be concerned with any variation under 0.10 volts. I have one cell that is always about 0.04V lower than the others. Guess its just normal. Second battery has a cell that is about 0.02 lower than others always. Can't all be perfect I guess.

Reactions: downshift
Can anyone Check my battery info and let me know it is safe to fly with this battery.

Attachments

• 1448427310964.jpg
    1448427310964.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 346
And after discharge the battery to 20% below were the voltages.

Attachments

• 1448468724495.jpg
    1448468724495.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 282
yes, the last post above from me is at 20% battery. Can I trust on this battery? its brand new and you can see only two times charged.

I didn't see anything that looked that alarming I usually stop trusting them when they start auto landing early

go to healthydrone.com

Eran has created this awesome website where you can analyze your batteries. And heaps more. It's very impressive. Just follow the prompts.

Cheers,

Zander

If battery will start auto landing early then there will be nothing left to trust. Your bird will endup in water or crashed in Valley somewhere you can't reach.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.