What do you think about this deal?

looks overpriced

I bought a set of carbon fiber props from them for about $60 the hubs are loose never crashed it or tipped it on props i call them and basically was told to bad

Reactions: flpholt
These are the same guys that sell the Itelite (Made in Poland) range extender antenna for $500 installed. But wait..... MaxxUav is selling the same antenna for $109 + $99 for installation.

They've also been accused of claiming their range extender is boosted, when it's clearly not since there is no battery or amps in this kit. Their ad also states their range extender installation will not void the DJI warranty. I don't believe that since they have to open the RC and remove the stock antennas and replace two cables. I'm sure DJI isn't supporting that under warranty.

I wouldn't trust these guys.

Buy everything separately and not from Drone World. I can give you a couple 50% off codes for P4 batteries. Just PM me.

Reactions: Sim597
So this Drone World, is it that easy to get away with ripping off people in the USA? you guys do not have consumer protection over there? From everythijng I have read about them, they seem to be super expensive.

Yeah we have consumer protection, but that has nothing to do with over-pricing. As consumers, we are wise to do a little research before we buy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl