What do you guys use to edit?

Codacious said:
Really the program is arbitrary, it doesn't matter what the program can do, it depends a ton on what your computer can do. If you have a crappy computer, the best program in the world doesn't mean much to you! Something to consider

I agree. I don't have any issues with the computer end since I update mine quite often. My issue is how Adobe went to this monthly fee deal.

Maz said:
Photos: Used to use Aperture still love it------Switched to Lightroom 5 mainly because DNG raw support, DJI camera profile support.
Video: iMovie

i'm not liking the changes that came with the new version of the iMovie but since it's free, can't complain too much ^_^

DJI camera profile support is in Lightroom 5 but i'm not sure if i want to pay that monthly fee :(

Onezerosix141 said:
Maz said:
Photos: Used to use Aperture still love it------Switched to Lightroom 5 mainly because DNG raw support, DJI camera profile support.
Video: iMovie

i'm not liking the changes that came with the new version of the iMovie but since it's free, can't complain too much ^_^

DJI camera profile support is in Lightroom 5 but i'm not sure if i want to pay that monthly fee :(

I know the new adobe subscription fees are not for everyone, but I think light room 5 is a one time payment as a standalone. I shoot a lot of photos and didn't want to be left high and dry by apple after they dropped support for Aperture.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl