What do you do with your videos/photos

Reaction score
Hey,
I got myself a P3P as a first copter because i was interested in video editing and aerial photography, but has now slided more towards that it's more fun flying than editing. =)

But, what are you all using it for? Are you editing, retouching etc.. i.e. what are you doing with your videos and/or photos. What's the purpose for your flying?

Also, what are you using for editing?

Just still photographs so far. Video takes a little bit more practice. I am going to use Sony movie studio platinum for editing video. This view is from 100 metres over my house.
original.jpg

Reactions: aheydeck
For video editing, I always recommend iMovie on a Mac or Windows Movie Maker on windows. They are free and fairly simple.

If on a mac, iMovie leads right into Final Cut Pro which is a more professional editor.

If you take video, definitely want to edit. Probably will edit out 65% of the video to make it more entertaining. Travel and action videos are popular. I posted my videos on my website: http://surfinganddeepthoughts.com/ The first video of surfing was made a year ago with the Phantom Vision 2 (no gimbal). The second one was made with the plus and the gimbal made it so much smoother. Since there is no sound, I added the ocean sound and music in video editing. Can't wait to use my Phantom 3 which arrived yesterday. The increased range of operation will allow the camera to travel such greater distance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers