What do we need to get a repeater for lightbridge2?

Reaction score
Hi fellas,
So I’d like someone who knows about these things to explain why it is that the signal from lightbridge can’t be locked on to by other 2.4ghz devices. Is there anything out there that could repeat the signal?
All I really want to do is put a reappearing router up a pole without having to run cables from my controller and have all the amplifiers etc. possibly blowing out my system.
The other thing I’d like is to use the technology of a Ruckus ZoneFlex for that repeater on the pole and have it direct the beam straight to my drone using phased array technology.

Now in saying this, I don’t care if it’s a Phantom 4 that I’m flying or not, but I’d like to tie it in with a DJI system so I can use the Phantom4 camera and flight control system, Autopilot Hangat, Litchi etc to do these missions. If I could disconnect the radio system from a P4P and use a different WiFi that would communicate that data and do the same thing on the controller side, I’d do that. I just don’t know how feasible that would be to do. Anyone tried that?

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20