What case or backpack are you using

I just ordered the same bag (renamed by atomik rc) from their website. Love this kind of bag and it can be used for many things as well as future drones. Can't wait to get it.
is it the same price?

Travis talked me into it (LOL) . Ordered today. I will blame or praise once I receive it!

Got my microraptor case today. It's great. P3P fits well and the extra space is large enough to store my prop guards and nvidia sheild and all the chargers/cables/spare props and such. I like the clear acrylic prop guides, and I'll have room for 4 total batteries once they ship!

Thanks for the suggestion Travis!

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Here is my Seahorse SE920. I like it, because I can leave props on

Attachments

• 1434650709846.jpg
    1434650709846.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 407
I bought it without foams. I cut the foams by using hotwire cutter and electric knife...

I've got the DJI Hardshell and GPC Hard Protective Case from Advexure.com

Here's my hardshell :) Just saw Advexure got another shipment of the Hardshells in yesterday..

IMG_1550.JPG

I've got the DJI Hardshell and GPC Hard Protective Case from Advexure.com

Here's my hardshell :) Just saw Advexure got another shipment of the Hardshells in yesterday..

View attachment 22361
So the DJI hardshell backpack is about 12.5 inches deep correct? Seems like that could be a concern for carry on size (both overhead and under the seat). Anyone have any experience with that yet? I have a big camera bag that's about 11 inches deep and that thing is tough to fit in most overheads when it's fully packed out. I suppose a hardshell could be checked, but I'd rather have one of the Pelican-type cases if that's the.... case.

I dont travel with my Phantoms at all and i always drive to the place i want with the car because i think wandering around with a Phantom is not the best thing fpr the flight controller and sensors. Thats why i just needed something that fixes the Phantom during a drive. I always used a 2 euro washing basket for the Phantom2 and i still use it because you can leave the props on.

Now i invested 35 Euro for a China backpack and use this with the Phantom3, it smells like hell but i put it in front of the house a few days. I can never understand why ppl invest so much in a case or backpack, only when they really travel a lot OR its their job! I dont think for just for fun ppl like me its really needed

2bekuo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Mauk
IMG_7093.JPG
I use the MicroRaptor. I have used them in the past with my other Quads. Good stuff, lots of pockets and sturdy.

Just received my Think Tank Photo Helipad from Snapper Stuff in the UK. Was the only carry on case I could find with room for the Phantom, laptop and small CSC/DLSR for travels/flights.

Will probably get a GPC backpack once it is released for the Phantom 3.

Picking up the manfrotto dji bag tomorrow, worth the money IMO. I used a Amazon 70$ bag it lasted a month before the shoulder straps tore off.

Mine came with the Manfrotto backpack. It's pretty cool that it has the DJI logo on it too which means that it was designed for it. I'll upload pictures later on :)

Dji Manfrotto ftw!! 5 batteries , Ipad air 2 , galaxy tab 8.1. Lenovo y50 laptop two wall chargers for phantom. And tons of cords, tools, laptop accessories. The works. This bag is amazing.
20150620_110043.jpg
20150620_112246.jpg

I have to ask, am I the only one that bought the bright yellow microraptor case?

I figure if anyone ever tries to steal it they will realize it will be really easy to spot.

andy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20