What are the best camera settings for uploading to YouTube.

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just got my Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian about a month ago, and I've been shooting lots of video. The problem I'm having is getting the best quality out of my video when uploading to YouTube. The videos look fine on the DJI go 4 app, but uploading to YouTube it seems to blur in and out at times or have lower quality after being uploaded. I noticed on the YouTube quality setting that it goes up to 720p. But lots of other video with the same drone have clear beautiful video. Are there any others who know how to fix this and give me some incite? Any help is appreciated! Q

Make sure that you are using the full resolution video from the micro SD card and not the cached video from the DJI Go 4 app.

It sounds like you are uploading the cached version if the resolution is topping out at 720p.

Hi guys! I just got my Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian about a month ago, and I've been shooting lots of video. The problem I'm having is getting the best quality out of my video when uploading to YouTube. The videos look fine on the DJI go 4 app, but uploading to YouTube it seems to blur in and out at times or have lower quality after being uploaded. I noticed on the YouTube quality setting that it goes up to 720p. But lots of other video with the same drone have clear beautiful video. Are there any others who know how to fix this and give me some incite? Any help is appreciated! Q

Too end up with a 1080P video on You Tube you need too record and upload @ 2K

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic