What applications will show me altitude in metadata?

This is the reason that Maps made easy missions automatically take a picture at the home point (I believe on landing). Their processing then uses that info to produce accurate AGL altitudes in the final map.

Reactions: matti
I always take a still photo on home point before taking off to be sure my camera settings on manual/100 iso are set- and also to give me a reference point for my height AGL. Lightroom also display's the altitude based on sea level in the metadata.
Until I understood that it drove me crazy looking at the altitude saying I was flying at 598' above what I knew to be my actual height above the ground I launched from.
Still don't understand why they can't add the AGL field to the metadata. When in Go and flying it displays the actual height we are at from Homepoint.

after firmware version 1.4, DJI decided to replace the barometer derived altitude data that they had always used in the Exif info with the useless GPS altitude data.

Is the current FW V01.09.0060 image EXIF and movie .srt altitude info from the GPS or from the barometer??

I believe everything from 1.5 on is GPS.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20