What am I doing wrong?

Reaction score
I have missions showing in Mission Hub but after loading one I have no way to launch the drone. I seem to remember there was an arrow in lower left of screen that did this but now it's gone. In Litchi and waypoints page the missions are gone. I have flown Litchi for two years and thought I knew it but I upgraded to P4Pro v 2.0 and can't get the Hub to work with it. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?
Thanks
Jim
wA5TEF

Jim, did you update the copter and remote to the latest firmware and downloaded the latest version of Litchi? When the P4 Pro v2 was released, there was a brief delay in it working with Litchi at the time, but their software has since been updated to work with it.

Thanks Brockrock for your reply. I have Lirtchi's latest version but am not not going to upgrade anything from DJI until I know for sure that it will not impose any GEO or NFZ restrictions on me. I keep reading mixed comments on this as to whether these items are already on the firmware or will be on the new upgrades. So as long as I can get it to fly with Litchi, I'll refuse anything from DJI based on past problems their firmware has caused. I emailed Litchi support and they usually get right back with me so maybe they can figure out what stupid thing I am missing.

Thanks again,
Jim
WA5TEF

I figured it out! I was trying to fly from the hub instead of the app and I did not have the flights saved on the app because I had not logged in!!! Hope this helps someone ignorant of directions like me.
Thank
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: jimlips
Cool man! Fly safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member