What’s the best dji app

You'll at least need DJI GO to register your Phantom before flying it the first time. I think it's an okay app to fly with too. It's what I use most of the time.

I have to agree, use the DJI-Go app first, this will get you accustomed to looking at the screen and understanding the standard lay out. If your flying for hobby the DJI-GO app will give everything you need.

I have to agree, use the DJI-Go app first, this will get you accustomed to looking at the screen and understanding the standard lay out. If your flying for hobby the DJI-GO app will give everything you need.

I have a Phantom 3 Professional. I have tried several times to download DJI GO to my Ipad, but when I open it it ony shows the Inspire models??
How can I solve this?
Olemus

One more
I tried the Kittyhawk app, but I get a “Warning”, then a “Pending” message on the “overall status” and the camera stops working when I try to fly...
Any ideas??
Thanks Olemus

I have a Phantom 3 Professional. I have tried several times to download DJI GO to my Ipad, but when I open it it ony shows the Inspire models??
How can I solve this?
Olemus

Try swiping left or right to move to different types of drones. it should have the inspire, phantom 3, matrix, and osmo to choose from.

How can I solve this?
Olemus

Olemus, once you’ve opened the DJI GO app and you see the inspire, look below the image. You will see four small dots. This indicates there are multiple images. Slide the Inspire image to the left and the Phantom will be the next one to show up. Above the Phantom image will be a drop down menu. Tap on it and the four different Phantoms will be there. Tap on the P3P and you will be good to go.
Happy flying!

Reactions: Jimmybee
Can anyone tell me what the best dji app would be to get for the iphone
I started with DJIGO and then downloaded the Litchi app. The modes used in Litchi FPV, Follow Me, Orbit, Missions, Focus, are all possible on my Standard. Programming a mission is more fun than flying it myself. So far I am hooked on Litchi.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl