Wetmore Pond 5-3-17

Reaction score
After picking up the kids from school I took the family for a hike on the Old Growth trail to Wetmore Pond. I flew my drone around and even flew it almost to the top of Hogback Mountain but the elevation change was almost greater than 400 ft, so I turned back.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Wow...I haven't the courage to fly like that yet. How did you maintain radio contact through the trees?

ON EDIT...Now that I watched until the end I realize you started at the pond...DOH!

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments.

WV.Rootman Your wife might like my M-94 washout video...it's the main highway from US-41 to KI Sawyer on the way to Gwinn.

chrismartin3391 I did color and white balance corrections in Power Director afterwards, but the blue of the pond and water is pretty without much post-correction.

No Mike, you didn't make any points with my wife. Lol She got bored with the washed out road. I watched 2 videos of it and I have never been there. Do have any videos of painted rocks?
I quit working around power plants. I retired 3 months ago as a pipe fitter.
Not a drone video because Pictured Rocks is a 'No Drone' National Lakeshore zone. It is a very recent video tho.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Not a drone video because Pictured Rocks is a 'No Drone' National Lakeshore zone. It is a very recent video tho.
Really nice. I can see you are a photography nut like me. I have some stuff on Google Earth. You did good to get a picture of a grouse on the ground. You can see the love in your family. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr