Western Australia 5 Epic Nature Adventures

Reaction score
Some amazing nature adventures if you ever in Australia. While in Australia I flew my drone in 70km plus winds and it busted the gimbal motor. But I was able to fight through the issues and still get some good drone shots to use.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well I dont know,apart from the drone footage ,this should be off topic,who wants to watch family holiday,,sure it's nice but all your clips not very often show from the sky or low flights of area,,,mayby my way of thinking is different, I respect your clips but it's more of a family oriented story and 11 minutes

Reactions: len750
Awesome video. I truly enjoyed it. Makes me want to go there lol
Australia travel should pay you for that video :)

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
So when do you start you own reality show? It's better than some of the dumb ones my wife watches. At least with yours, we get to see the world in a more down to earth way. LOL
We have tons of footage from our travels so I guess we already started it. Covid killed our motivation to post, but now we are starting back up. Glad you enjoy our videos. :)

We have tons of footage from our travels so I guess we already started it. Covid killed our motivation to post, but now we are starting back up. Glad you enjoy our videos. :)
Hey I like your travels aswell but needs to be more drone footage, I dont want to see your family,you made them public to the world and in some countries you might become a target for extortion or something stupid,think about it,,who else posts there family holiday ?I certainly would not post my family online well what's left of them,just a common sense thought

Reactions: len750
Well I dont know,apart from the drone footage ,this should be off topic,who wants to watch family holiday,,sure it's nice but all your clips not very often show from the sky or low flights of area,,,mayby my way of thinking is different, I respect your clips but it's more of a family oriented story and 11 minutes
we are all entitled to our own opinions. Free society right.

Reactions: jephoto
Hey I like your travels aswell but needs to be more drone footage, I dont want to see your family,you made them public to the world and in some countries you might become a target for extortion or something stupid,think about it,,who else posts there family holiday ?I certainly would not post my family online well what's left of them,just a common sense thought
fear is big part of some peoples lives.

Great video. If you go back to WA, you should head about 3 hours north of Perth to a place called LANCELIN for pure white sand dunes as far as the eye can see for sandboardling. Lots of fun.

Did you guys go caving? So many caves in the Margaret River winery region....Jewel Cave, Mammoth Cave, Lake Cave. They have basic group tours which is just a matter of climbing and descending stairs....they also have guided tours if you like getting in and amongst the cave area in tiny crevices.

Busselton was pretty cool, not far from Bunbury, which has a 2km long jetty. The jetty itself has a mini train you can board to take you from one end to the other...or it's a breezy 4km walk there and back. Was a highlight for me in Busselton.

Finally,a smaller highlight for me was Cape Leeuwin Light house...Where both the southern and Indian oceans meet...

RoOSTA

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Great video. If you go back to WA, you should head about 3 hours north of Perth to a place called LANCELIN for pure white sand dunes as far as the eye can see for sandboardling. Lots of fun.

Did you guys go caving? So many caves in the Margaret River winery region....Jewel Cave, Mammoth Cave, Lake Cave. They have basic group tours which is just a matter of climbing and descending stairs....they also have guided tours if you like getting in and amongst the cave area in tiny crevices.

Busselton was pretty cool, not far from Bunbury, which has a 2km long jetty. The jetty itself has a mini train you can board to take you from one end to the other...or it's a breezy 4km walk there and back. Was a highlight for me in Busselton.

Finally,a smaller highlight for me was Cape Leeuwin Light house...Where both the southern and Indian oceans meet...

RoOSTA
You got my attention, I want to see some videos from there. Lol.

RoOSTA
We did do a lot of what you suggested. Our sand dunes sand boarding was canceled as the instructor got sick :( . Here's some more videos of the other stuff we did if you're interested.

Reactions: roosta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.