Went to the DJI store in Guangzhou

10X

Reaction score
Went to the DJI store in Guangzhou China today. Didn’t find anything cheaper than I can buy in the states but did see an agricultural sprayer. That was pretty neat.
IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0150.jpg

Last edited:
Step 1.

Fly to USA

Step 2.

Buy Drone, and put it in your suitcase.

Step 3.

Enjoy vacation, fly home...unpack suitcase.

Step 4.

Enjoy drone.

Sounds expensive. lol.

I have been using Shop2Ship.com . I just wanted to see how others are getting drones from the USA

I ordered a drone and a case from separate sellers on ebay, and had those items delivered to my shop2ship suite. I asked them to consolidate the packages, and i added the special request for their employees to place the drone inside the case.

I had the drone forwarded from the USA to South Africa for hella cheap. low shipping costs

Sounds expensive. lol.

I have been using Shop2Ship.com . I just wanted to see how others are getting drones from the USA

I ordered a drone and a case from separate sellers on ebay, and had those items delivered to my shop2ship suite. I asked them to consolidate the packages, and i added the special request for their employees to place the drone inside the case.

I had the drone forwarded from the USA to South Africa for hella cheap. low shipping costs

A colleague of mine is from Chile, he had complications purchasing a UAV online and shipping was outrageous. I will let him know thanks for the info!

A colleague of mine is from Chile, he had complications purchasing a UAV online and shipping was outrageous. I will let him know thanks for the info!
No worries. I am just looking for ways to save money. Parcel forwarding my purchases from the usa is the best bet.

I have had shocking experiences with MYus.com and shipito , so tell your colleague Shop2Ship is the way forward

Would shipping to Canada from the US be considered international shipping? I know Dji does ship here to Canada.

Yes that is considered international. If you are worried about import cutoms costs there is a trick i used with shop2ship.com. They offer a remove invoice service and i can declare the item at any price i wish. Like the last drone i imported to South Africa i declared it as "used electronics" and the value as $45

Yes that is considered international. If you are worried about import cutoms costs there is a trick i used with shop2ship.com. They offer a remove invoice service and i can declare the item at any price i wish.
I bought my P3P from Dji's online site for refurbished products for $599 US. Worked out to just under $800 cdn. I fully expected to have to pay duty on arrival but nope. It was delivered 3 days later with no extra fees.

When buying from DJIs online store and shipping to Canada, the price listed is the price you pay, no surprises. The price includes all taxes and duties. You only pay the current exchange rate to convert US$$$ to CAN$$$$. I ordered my Spark charging station that way and it was painless.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic