Well, it was bound to happen!

Reaction score
I knew perfectly well when I bought a Phantom 2 V+ last year I'd eventually crash it.

And today was the day. My first crack-em-up!

20150427_200713.jpg

Fortunately, it was just a street sign, and it hit about 2' off the ground. Nice thick grass under it. Battery was ejected, and the video was lost. But I had another full set of props on hand and was able to continue shooting for the rest of the day. The gimble got knocked about 8° off level, but that's correctable in post.

Do and IMU calibration fixed mine

That's on the schedule for tomorrow. As well as a trip to the Candy Store to buy more props.

I believe,
If you plug battery back in, turn it on, it will restore your video!
You might get lucky? Sorry to hear about your crash, that ****
" MURPHY " strikes again! At least it was a small one, could have been worse! Good show, if all you lost was a couple props! Carry on my friend, Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot
( MURPHY ) Murphy's Law joke!

Glad ya only had minor damage sparky and get a few sets of props ..just to have !
Them look like 9450's and they hard to break so your a lucky man ya didn't have more damage !!!

That is so weird it only broke the " Clockwise Props ", CCW barely touched!

J Dot

...black hubs are ccw.

Are you sure bout that?

Hey Sparky, if you're going to fly like me, ya gotta get prop guards. Bet you're loving the tall grass.

Reactions: dirkclod
Are you sure bout that?

Hey Sparky, if you're going to fly like me, ya gotta get prop guards. Bet you're loving the tall grass.

Your right I'm wrong. They are cw. Got foot caught in mouth.

My run-in with a tree snapped a half inch off both sides of one prop, and I never even noticed, it just adjusted itself and kept flying.
Only found out once that battery was finished. And mine were 9450's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20