Weird Power on/off issues. Remote & P3P.

Reaction score
I last used this about a month ago. Everything worked perfect. It's been stored in the DJI hard backpack since then. Today I charged batteries & remote to prepare for flying tomorrow.

When I press power button on remote nothing happens. I tried gentle, hard, twiddled every which way, then it powered on. Strange. Next I want to power on the bird. I press the start button, nothing happens! Then when I try to power off the remote, theres a quick beep but it won't power off.

So now I have a remote that won't power off and a bird that won't power on.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Reaction score
It sounds as if you've forgotten the proper sequence for powering up/turning off the remote and bird. You should do a quick press, followed by press and hold......not just one press.

Reaction score
It sounds as if you've forgotten the proper sequence for powering up/turning off the remote and bird. You should do a quick press, followed by press and hold......not just one press.
Oh rockydog you're absolutely correct. I feel like such a twit. Thanks man. Pilot error!!! Problem solved.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
multicopterpilots.com
That's a easy one to forget. I went a month without flying a few years ago and I remember starting the A/C and not being able to launch from the landing pad I use. I was moving the Stick all the way up and it would briefly raise the rpms a little and not lift off. I shut it down and took it in the house. I then realized I was using the wrong Stick for launching. Lol

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wvincent