Weird Ground Station Behavior

Reaction score
I enjoy doing brief (2-4 waypoints) GS missions just for the pleasure of it and lately, I've noticed something a little strange. During the mission, I notice from the phone's screen that it pops up a message saying, "send XX waypoints...." This often happens after the first waypoint has been reached and it's heading for the next one. Once, I'm pretty sure the quad turned the wrong way at a waypoint, paused, turn the correct direction and continued the mission.

So far, all missions have been completed with no problems, but I'm puzzled by the waypoints being re-sent in mid-mission. Has anybody else noticed this and should I be worried?

I haven't seen that on my device - but I would be worried.... It might want to return to China.

I have received the same message on two or three occurrences. So far no ill effects. This has happened after it started the GS headed to 2nd waypoint. I just figured it was retransmitting the data. I was using the DJI app.

Once, I'm pretty sure the quad turned the wrong way at a waypoint, paused, turn the correct direction and continued the mission.
Mine also does this, turns a different direction before it heads to the correct waypoint.

Usually happens when the angle to the next waypoint is sharper than 90 degrees.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic