WEDDING DANCE THROUGH THE EYES OF MY PHANTOM 4

Thank you for the kind words and the constructive criticism. Could've thought of that and so many other things if only there was a pre-event flight on the actual location. When the actual walk and dance started, I just had to fly my bird on the spot and call the shots very quickly or else I will lose some of the precious moments that might have been covered. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wouldn't it be awesome if there were a general forum rule that says people are not allowed to quote rules and regulations unless a topic poster directly asks about them?

Nearly every thread I've read on PhantomPilots would be so much more interesting to read - and so much more compact and on topic if we didn't have to sift through so much repetitive, unsolicited reminders of the rules.

It's been a while since I read this entire thread - but I thought I remembered hearing you say that the bride and groom were close friends of yours and that you did not charge them for the drone video? Am I remembering correctly?

Reactions: batch0912 and JWH
I didn't know that was available. I will look into that.

With Autopilot, you can also install the airspace app on any iPhone, slip it into the grooms vest pocket and have the camera lock on to him no matter how much he moves around the dance floor or where you fly the drone (assuming the wedding was outdoors - requires GPS signal)

Reactions: batch0912 and JWH
My Phantom's 1st gig - aerial coverage of a friend's wedding dance. What do you guys think?

I think it was beautifully flown, filmed, and edited! I looked at it a few times to see how you did it and I don’t care what the so called experts say it was a work of art! I can appreciate their concern about flying over people. I’ve been flying since the 1950s, flown helicopters commercially with some of the top named cinematographers using what was state of the art helicopter camera mounts in its day, and I commend you!!

I think it was beautifully flown, filmed, and edited! I looked at it a few times to see how you did it and I don’t care what the so called experts say it was a work of art! I can appreciate their concern about flying over people. I’ve been flying since the 1950s, flown helicopters commercially with some of the top named cinematographers using what was state of the art helicopter camera mounts in its day, and I commend you!!
I really appreciate the kind words and I'm so happy that you liked the video. Lots of respect to you bro.

Wouldn't it be awesome if there were a general forum rule that says people are not allowed to quote rules and regulations unless a topic poster directly asks about them?

Nearly every thread I've read on PhantomPilots would be so much more interesting to read - and so much more compact and on topic if we didn't have to sift through so much repetitive, unsolicited reminders of the rules.

It's been a while since I read this entire thread - but I thought I remembered hearing you say that the bride and groom were close friends of yours and that you did not charge them for the drone video? Am I remembering correctly?

I agree, and I second the motion sir! LOL. You were right, the bride and groom are good friends of mine, didn't charge them a cent. Thanks for your input bro, very much appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj