Weak video signal.

Hi, ive done the Magic power mod v5 and when my Controller is fully charged there's no problems, But, as soon as I loose 1 green light off the controller I get a "weak video signal warning" yet if I charge the controller for 5 minutes and get all 4 green lights, it's ok again, and then as soon as it goes to 3 green lights I get the weak video signal warning again, iveI got a parabolic aerial booster fitted but was thinking of buying a ARGtec aerial when I go to Weston park model air show at the weekend.........Any ideas why I should get the weak signal warning as soon as I drop 1 power light on the controller.
All suggestions much appreciated...Tia.

Why did you do the mod? Were you having problems before the mod? If you were- what did your data tell you? Sounds like a controller issue to me.

Why did you do the mod? Were you having problems before the mod? If you were- what did your data tell you? Sounds like a controller issue to me.
Hi, yes I was having problems before, so I did the mod and I'm still getting this warning as soon as the battery lights on the controller go down to 3 lights from (4 lights, fully charged)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atarheelblue