Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Weak video signal.

Discussion in 'Standard' started by Aviatorwrx, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Aviatorwrx

Hi, ive done the Magic power mod v5 and when my Controller is fully charged there's no problems, But, as soon as I loose 1 green light off the controller I get a "weak video signal warning" yet if I charge the controller for 5 minutes and get all 4 green lights, it's ok again, and then as soon as it goes to 3 green lights I get the weak video signal warning again, iveI got a parabolic aerial booster fitted but was thinking of buying a ARGtec aerial when I go to Weston park model air show at the weekend.........Any ideas why I should get the weak signal warning as soon as I drop 1 power light on the controller.
    All suggestions much appreciated...Tia.

2. unit338

Why did you do the mod? Were you having problems before the mod? If you were- what did your data tell you? Sounds like a controller issue to me.

RodPad likes this.
  3. Aviatorwrx

Hi, yes I was having problems before, so I did the mod and I'm still getting this warning as soon as the battery lights on the controller go down to 3 lights from (4 lights, fully charged)

4. RunningWithScissors

I know that @unit338 asked this question, but I didn't see the answer mentioned anywhere in your posts above, so I'm curious, exactly what kind of problems were you having before that drove you to do the mod? You may well have some other issues going on that need to be addressed.

RodPad likes this.