Way point for the Phantom 4

Reaction score
Hi all, I know you can fly around and set waypoints as you go but is it possible to set way points from home on the internet onto a map then when your out in that location load them and fly them?

Hi Greystate is that a free program for use with p4 or is there an initial charge for it thanks

I use Google earth to determine proper altitude from ground , then save that to computer and upload it to litchi website to do all the camera, speeds, ext then save that and open it in my litchi app. I fly a P3S and flown miles away getting dike amazing shots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, Darren.
GS Pro is a DJI free application, valid for iOS at the moment. This first version now is not yet as capable as Litchi app, but has some advantages over it: it is integrated with flight, so you can take off, fly and land without leaving the app. On the other hand, the present capabilities add sufficient new set of missions to plan and save flights prepared previously at home. Camera movements options are not yet as sophisticated as Litchi's, but I believe this is going to change rapidly when new updates of the DJI sofware are released in the future.
It is only valid for iPad. I have just installed it in my iPad mini, but does not show in the iPhone. I have not had time yet to fly it, and I am reading the manual and watching videos and tutorials prior to start using it. I'll report. What is also remarkable is the intuitive and seemingly easy way to input parameters and points via the tactile screen.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: antnyp85
Hi, Darren.
GS Pro is a DJI free application, valid for iOS at the moment. This first version now is not yet as capable as Litchi app, but has some advantages over it: it is integrated with flight, so you can take off, fly and land without leaving the app. On the other hand, the present capabilities add sufficient new set of missions to plan and save flights prepared previously at home. Camera movements options are not yet as sophisticated as Litchi's, but I believe this is going to change rapidly when new updates of the DJI sofware are released in the future.
It is only valid for iPad. I have just installed it in my iPad mini, but does not show in the iPhone. I have not had time yet to fly it, and I am reading the manual and watching videos and tutorials prior to start using it. I'll report. What is also remarkable is the intuitive and seemingly easy way to input parameters and points via the tactile screen.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thanks Javier for your reply. look forward to hearing your review of it. I will have a look at it and see about downloading it cheers Darren

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West