Nice.

A bit of advice?
Try using "colour correction" in your editor - you can get rid of the washed-out look and give it a bit more punch.
Avoid using any "Auto" corrections for contrast, brightness, saturation, hue etc. as they'll typically lose some of the detail and produce unpredictable results. I also thought a bit more eerie sounding soundtrack what with the giant, strange looking "exclamation mark" embedded in the ground.

I experimented a bit with your footage, not as good as could be done using original footage mind ....
(video should be available by 12:00 EST)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice.

A bit of advice?
Try using "colour correction" in your editor - you can get rid of the washed-out look and give it a bit more punch.
Avoid using any "Auto" corrections for contrast, brightness, saturation, hue etc. as they'll typically lose some of the detail and produce unpredictable results. I also thought a bit more eerie sounding soundtrack what with the giant, strange looking "exclamation mark" embedded in the ground.

I experimented a bit with your footage, not as good as could be done using original footage mind ....
Angus
Thanks for the tips, this was an early aerial video i did and I lost the original file otherwise i would have applied what i now know in FCP and it would have been a lot better. The exclamation mark is meant to be a church spire.. if you approach from Oxford it looks like it is on top of the local church. Some dude from the town (Watlington) a couple of hundred years ago had steeple envy....

Nice.

A bit of advice?

Hi Angus,

Thanks for doing this, I love the music. What is it?!

Angus
Thanks for the tips, this was an early aerial video i did and I lost the original file otherwise i would have applied what i now know in FCP and it would have been a lot better. The exclamation mark is meant to be a church spire.. if you approach from Oxford it looks like it is on top of the local church. Some dude from the town (Watlington) a couple of hundred years ago had steeple envy....
LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic