Watersports playground….

Reaction score
This is my latest video… Of course there are some ground shots also but all the aerial shots are made by the phantom 2 and the H3-2D.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3DUEwESbzA[/youtube]

Nice content and editing. I find editing to be the hardest part of video making.

Thank you guys! The soundtrack is from a composer that I found on soundcloud...

Great job on all of it! How do you get the orbit shots so smooth? I've been trying, and I just can't find the right touch to keep the subject where I want it in the frame.

Thank you redrydermedia!!! yes there were some nice existences there! ;)

Photographix to be honest it took some time. i started training on orbital shots with buildings and other big stuff and after a few months now I'm able to orbit around a car or a bike…. hopefully soon i will be able to do that around an even smaller subject! :)

tzartos,

Along with RiverPirate's question, do you mind sharing what editing software you are working with? I am just now getting to the point where I trust my batteries and timer enough to fly over water and will be editing some videos together soon. Thanks!

@RiverPirate yes its a gopro hero 3+ black. And the settings are exactly as you said. Med, 1080, 50fps (just in case i wanted slow motion) and spot metering.

@Willis i use the final cut pro X for editting.

Very nice work! Dslr for some of the shots on the beach?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31