Waterproof rucksack for phantom 4 box

Reaction score
Has anyone seen one of these available in the US? I am going to Hawaii (Kauai) and came across this in my searches. This looks to be great to use on the beach or on a snorkeling trip.

Waterproof Rucksack for DJI Phantom 4 by C11 (Yellow):Amazon.co.uk:Camera & Photo

fdc65b5b16cb1ddc0ca071161ef6bfe1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

A variety of manufacturers make various waterproof bags, backpacks, duffel bags. You might search Amazon for a list. Local sporting goods / boating stores may have a selection depending on where you live. I'm using a 'generic' waterproof backpack to hold my P3 on the boat. Works fine.

Also, you probably don't need that level of waterproof unless you are transferring from a boat to shore or such. The big issue on a beach isn't water - it's sand. Goodluckwiththat.

A variety of manufacturers make various waterproof bags, backpacks, duffel bags. You might search Amazon for a list. Local sporting goods / boating stores may have a selection depending on where you live. I'm using a 'generic' waterproof backpack to hold my P3 on the boat. Works fine.

Also, you probably don't need that level of waterproof unless you are transferring from a boat to shore or such. The big issue on a beach isn't water - it's sand. Goodluckwiththat.

Thx for mentioning it. It looks like its now available on the US amazon. It wasn't earlier when i looked. I understand the sand can be an issue on the beach but as i mentioned above i might take a snorkeling trip on a catamaran.

Hi Stasy, yes I saw that right after the last post. I have searched for it for the last month and couldn't find it anywhere here in the US. Now it's available.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl