water recovery

Reaction score
yes another pilot error and my P2 tasted the water along with my zenmuse and gopro hero3.

It stayed in water for 3-4 minutes and when I took it out it was still running trying to find gps. I immediately shut it down and disassemble it. removed gopro into pieces and tried to dry it with hair dryer and put it in bowl of rice as there was fog in the lens. unmounted all the screws in phantom and removed motor caps and almost all cables and dried them as well. it happened on saturday and it has been sitting there since then. luckily it wasnt salty water but I wasnt able to touch naza which scares me a lot. I removed all the cables and tried to dry it as much as i can but I have some posts says naza can hold pretty much of water as there is no proper unplugging method.

strangely I believe that smart battery is dead. when I turned it off it siwtched on without me touching it. I switched it off it switched back on. I believe circuit in the front made a short circuit so it comes back.

do you think I waited enough to try whether it works or not? any recommendations before i proceed to my test run?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic