Watch a sensational time lapse made with drone in 4k

Reaction score
Drone time lapse shows the uncontrollable spectacle of nature, beautiful 4k images made in the Channel Hill in Piraquara and in Pinhais in Paraná.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Drone time lapse shows the uncontrollable spectacle of nature, beautiful 4k images made in the Channel Hill in Piraquara and in Pinhais in Paraná.

I need to put a jacket on to watch this.

Very nice, I hope one day to learn how to do the time Lapse video so far my efforts do not come anywhere close to yours...
Lol

The FAA puts serious restrictions on flying near clouds and VLOS. I am curious what country you were in when you captured this video. It's beautiful ... BUT was it legal? My concern is not to be a troll, but I'd like to prevent more restrictive rules/regulations from closing down our hobby.

Very nice, I hope one day to learn how to do the time Lapse video so far my efforts do not come anywhere close to yours...
Lol

but it is quiet does not have much secret. Any doubts can ask and I help you, I'm not a professional in the area, but in what I can quietly help you

The FAA puts serious restrictions on flying near clouds and VLOS. I am curious what country you were in when you captured this video. It's beautiful ... BUT was it legal? My concern is not to be a troll, but I'd like to prevent more restrictive rules/regulations from closing down our hobby.

So it was in Brazil, here we asked for DECEA authorization for the flights, but this one really did not ask because it was made from above the mountain where I climbed 1840 meters in 6 hours of hiking and climbing, so much that it has the time lapse on top of the mountain, where the cloud covers me, there the drone was 10 meters high from where it took off.

The highest was the height of the clouds at sunset, the drone rose 40 meters, is a totally isolated area, has no helicopters, and frankly, if a plane passes by then it will already be falling, it will not have been fault of a drone kkkkkkkkk

from where I was, had visual contact all the time with the drone, now only if the FAA remove the mountain from the place because the clouds have reached it LOL

I knew it was coming. I just didn't want to be the one to mention it. LOL

I explained up there with it was done, another video I made and also gave a lot of argument, it was in Pico Parana, it is the highest mountain in southern Brazil, that was 10 hours to climb, I camped it up and film the sunrise, since the time was closed, the drone rose only 20 meters, because everything was full of clouds, and I got this footage.

But in this place, 90% of the time the mountain is higher than the clouds, you can see in this video here, how do? I can not fly because I'm above the clouds? kkkkkkkkkk

Awesome vid bronis. If FAA puts more restrictive rules/regulations it will be for what sUAS hobbyists/commercial did here and not in Brazil.

Very nice, but are all the graphics really necessary? I find them distracting from the video itself...

What do you say about this one here in the states by a 16 yr old
P4P Keeps Moving in Circles While Shooting/Filming
Hello everyone, I've noticed for a while that when flying and filming or taking time-lapse photography my drone tends to spin in circles. My gimbals also does the same thing while not taken off. I'll just be sitting ready for takeoff and my gimbal is slightly moving very slowly to the left. When I'm in the air my entire drone it seems like rotates, or it could be the gimbal itself. I make sure I have sufficient satellites before takeoff and there is no wind. I've calibrated the gimbal on several occasions but have yet to solve this issue.

Heres a link to a video I got just this morning that made me post this thread:

Not being discouraged by anyone.
Just turn the blind eye till the $hit hits the fan.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan