Watch "6 November 2017" on YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

nother coast flight after locked craft,few issues new,,glitching max altitude warning under 400ft and camera got head shakes in flight,bright side it still flys,,,,ps one guy down there in dark truck took me rego number,,i did land and shut down but he took off

Last edited by a moderator:
nother coast flight after locked craft,few issues new,,glitching max altitude warning under 400ft and camera got head shakes in flight,bright side it still flys,,,,ps one guy down there in dark truck took me rego number,,i did land and shut down but he took off
Looks like you've got a nice spot to fly, are you getting any geo fencing issues from the local airport that may be impacting on your height or is it a setting in the app? I used to get the 'limp gimbal' a couple of times but that disappeared after the last FW update.

Hi um just check i still approx 3km from where no fly zone start,me height was right i was at 397ft,didnt think that hill was that height,camera tilts hard both ways in flight looking at vid,thought i was ready to taste some sea water,still havent updated fw for drone only remote ,to be honest the thought of it bit of a worrie,paid heaps for this thing and just glad it goes, dji got its finger wrapped around it at last and i got no say in it,sorry all for ranting but not what i pay for,wher judge judy went you want her

Hi um just check i still approx 3km from where no fly zone start,me height was right i was at 397ft,didnt think that hill was that height,camera tilts hard both ways in flight looking at vid,thought i was ready to taste some sea water,still havent updated fw for drone only remote ,to be honest the thought of it bit of a worrie,paid heaps for this thing and just glad it goes, dji got its finger wrapped around it at last and i got no say in it,sorry all for ranting but not what i pay for,wher judge judy went you want her
Well I'm wondering if having mismatched FW is part of the problem. You sound anxious about not updating but you should end up like the majority of us and have no issues. I've pumped about three grand into my setup and it flies just fine despit all the scaremongering albeit a few genuine issues on this site.
Go on, update, you know you want to!

Well I'm wondering if having mismatched FW is part of the problem. You sound anxious about not updating but you should end up like the majority of us and have no issues. I've pumped about three grand into my setup and it flies just fine despit all the scaremongering albeit a few genuine issues on this site.
Go on, update, you know you want to!
Ha cheers for that yes that why i decied to update,so not to miss out on stuff,i think your right on with the firmware,i gona have to complete ,half update no good,thanks for kick up the butt made me re-think my situation :)

Reactions: tevek
Ha cheers for that yes that why i decied to update,so not to miss out on stuff,i think your right on with the firmware,i gona have to complete ,half update no good,thanks for kick up the butt made me re-think my situation :)
You'll be fine, the funny thing is that I have a very good mate that is a bit like you. Straight to the point and in your face but a lot of humour mixed in with it.

Update,time to get on computer,i be honest just got time off again but just went to go for quick spin got this got locked again ,clicked on update check and look at all my versions,cool,
1510271340977-1793083954.jpg
its actutally searching for firmware here,it didnt find any,then got this message
1510271545012-1780210926.jpg
cleared the warning
15102716680281057264885.jpg
flying again :) this a classic example of what happens when you muck around,lesson learned hard way

Update,time to get on computer,i be honest just got time off again but just went to go for quick spin got this got locked again ,clicked on update check and look at all my versions,cool,View attachment 90580its actutally searching for firmware here,it didnt find any,then got this message View attachment 90581cleared the warningView attachment 90582flying again :) this a classic example of what happens when you muck around,lesson learned hard way
Well that's just a PIA, is it an auto update setting? I know absolutely nothing about Android devices but that would drive me to tears.

Well that's just a PIA, is it an auto update setting? I know absolutely nothing about Android devices but that would drive me to tears.
Yip keeps me on me toes alright,na its algood learned to laugh at it now,getting mad not fix it,see what it throws next,,i did reinstall go4 which gave me new new playstore app ,that was first atempt to unlock,just got Acer laptop given by me bro,works off prepay data stick ,bonus score for the day,so be sorted soon :)

Update--well couldent work silly computer so went brough otg adapter (sposed to be in box)used me tablet to update firmware,heres new pic some numbers ,says check for update but none there,,had quick flight in back yard seems normal,slower idle speed but seem very revy,,anyway it worked so extra happy now,,,:):)
1510444187288-1642763951.jpg

Update--well couldent work silly computer so went brough otg adapter (sposed to be in box)used me tablet to update firmware,heres new pic some numbers ,says check for update but none there,,had quick flight in back yard seems normal,slower idle speed but seem very revy,,anyway it worked so extra happy now,,,:):)View attachment 90655
I think you've spent more time dicking around with this problem than flying. I get the 'check for update' message all the time, I only start to sweat when the update message pops up when I open up the app. The slower motor idling has been well reported, I had to go into my controller settings and slow them way down as they had been reset following the FW update.

Yes i was surprised how easy it was,glad it done,i dont have to unlock to fly anymore,few settings were changed i go in there soon and recheck,had a ugly southerly wind here few days so was good fixing time,be out soon,be good to see how it perform :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor