Was trying for 3 miles this evening

The only thing I see is Gimbal wheel speed. I'll have my son - the "expert" - look at it when he crawls out of bed later. Or I'll keep looking. I'll let you know what happens. Unless you have a screen shot of what you're talking about?

I'm charging batteries now so I think I have to wait till Drone is connected.
But you think the video fpv has that much to do with it?

The only thing I see is Gimbal wheel speed. I'll have my son - the "expert" - look at it when he crawls out of bed later. Or I'll keep looking. I'll let you know what happens. Unless you have a screen shot of what you're talking about?

I'm charging batteries now so I think I have to wait till Drone is connected.
But you think the video fpv has that much to do with it?
I made a mistake. It's under HD in the menu, the slider at the bottom.

Ahh... its at 6 and channel 20 - I'll slide it back to 4. You have to go to custom to find it as well.

We'll try it later this morning - thanks!!

Wow - what a difference.. 1 mile without trying and I returned it home - I'll change battery again and take it further..post what happens

Many thanks...

Might be advantageous to say what kind of antenna you're using. If its stock DJI you guys are flying to the moon............just sayin'

I'm having a hard time believing that sliding a bar on fpv from 6 to 4 has that much affect on distance. You would think this info would be all over the place.

What is your live feed video quality set to in the menu? Maybe turn it down to 4 megabits per second if it isn't already? Also what version of the radio controller do you have? There's a number on the back with an a, b, or c at the end. I think the one with the c is the least powerful. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
"Maybe turn it down to 4 megabits per second"
Can this be done on the Standard also? I've found this setting in Litchi, but can't with the GO app.

"Maybe turn it down to 4 megabits per second"
Can this be done on the Standard also? I've found this setting in Litchi, but can't with the GO app.

This is part of forum for advanced and professional version of P3. Except for the look of AC they have little or nothing in common with P3 Standard especially for signal transmission.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: jtludwig
This is part of forum for advanced and professional version of P3. Except for the look of AC they have little or nothing in common with P3 Standard especially for signal transmission.

Yes I'm aware this thread is under the advanced and professional heading, but the thread heading is just about going out 3 miles. So my question still stands. Why am I able to find this setting in the Litchi app and not the GO app, and yes I have a P3S.

I'm not trying to be some kind of elitist jerk, my point is that you would probably get an answer quicker in P3S section. My best guess is that Standard doesn't have those higher transmision rates.

I'm not trying to be some kind of elitist jerk, my point is that you would probably get an answer quicker in P3S section. My best guess is that Standard doesn't have those higher transmision rates.

No problem, It's not that big of an issue for me. Was just throwing it out there for discussion that it seems odd that Litchi has that setting for me, but the GO app doesn't. Usually it's the other way around, Go as more system settings than Litchi. Maybe I'll repost this question in the other section and see if someone knows whats up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20