Warning pop ups

Reaction score
I recently flew my p3s after a season
And these disclaimers pop up during flight !
I checked boxes and confirmed but than they kept popping up over and over?

I recently flew my p3s after a season
And these disclaimers pop up during flight !
I checked boxes and confirmed but than they kept popping up over and over?
Could you be a slight bit more specific in your question? You can get assistance in the issue, but as mentioned, a little more detail is needed.

I don't remember the exact phrase, but it was one warning of area with a checkbox to the right and then the second part was a disclaimer that I assume full responsibility for my flight a then check box to the right, then a confirm button would light up and you tap that and it would go away.

All this is happening on my phone screen as I'm flying, the second flight I took the dialog box kept popping up after I checked and confirmed? Over and over, I had never seen any of this before and wondered if anyone had the same problem

had never seen any of this before and wondered if anyone had the same problem
Have you disabled your Wi-Fi......If you are in range you may get these. Best bet is to disable all connections. Except for the aircraft.

I don't remember the exact phrase, but it was one warning of area with a checkbox to the right and then the second part was a disclaimer that I assume full responsibility for my flight a then check box to the right, then a confirm button would light up and you tap that and it would go away.

All this is happening on my phone screen as I'm flying, the second flight I took the dialog box kept popping up after I checked and confirmed? Over and over, I had never seen any of this before and wondered if anyone had the same problem
Sounds like you may have been attempting to take off within restricted air space. I've never see them reappear in subsequent flights.

You might try re-installing the app

It was an unpaved airfield warning followed up with disclaimer, thanks I will

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing