Warning for litchi users

Viewed this thread 2x kind of fast, you bought Litchi on a Black Friday special?
Anyways, just ready to try a mission, was doing some searching / education, guess I will wait a bit, watch what happens here.

Rod
Experiment very simply. Make 1st waypoint very close and not too high, maybe 30' or so above your position. Make second waypoint 30' to 40' away and a 3rd, 4th and 5th also very close to each other, making a square or some pattern that goes around your start point. Then experiment with adding curves, different elevations and slightly more distance. Get used to using it before planning any missions with any distance. Practice with it and get comfortable using it.

The website is a good place to pre-plan missions too. Mission Hub - Litchi

Reactions: Bermuda Sunset
Experiment very simply. Make 1st waypoint very close and not too high, maybe 30' or so above your position. Make second waypoint 30' to 40' away and a 3rd, 4th and 5th also very close to each other, making a square or some pattern that goes around your start point. Then experiment with adding curves, different elevations and slightly more distance. Get used to using it before planning any missions with any distance. Practice with it and get comfortable using it.

The website is a good place to pre-plan missions too. Mission Hub - Litchi

Thanks Man, I have saved / created two missions using the hub, seems like once I have save them, the share link then is no longer there.

So I guess, where do I share a flight from the computer browser, or the app?
Is there some setting on my account that is set wrong? Its like I see the link icon until I get setup with my account then when I want to share it, its gone.

Rod

So,
@GhostRdrTat
Did I do something wrong, sent you two PMs in last couple of days, did you not get them?

Rod

Thanks Man, I have saved / created two missions using the hub, seems like once I have save them, the share link then is no longer there.

Is there some setting on my account that is set wrong? Its like I see the link icon until I get setup with my account then when I want to share it, its gone.

Rod
Initially I registered the app and registered at the Hub with a slight change in my address and couldn't see what I had saved. I'd used all lowercase for my email in the app, but used upper and lowercase at the Hub. This had never made a difference anywhere else but I had to re-register at the Hub to match the all lowercase I'd used for the app.

Anyway, once that was corrected when I save a mission either on my phone, tablet or on the Hub website, it shows up everywhere else. So, I save a mission on the Hub on my desktop computer and out in the field it shows up in the app on my phone automatically. Likewise, when I save a mission on my phone out in the field it shows up on the Hub on my desktop computer at home.

The app has more features and settings than the Hub does. After saving a mission on the Hub I often fine tune it on my phone out in the field.

Reactions: RodPad
Initially I registered the app and registered at the Hub with a slight change in my address and couldn't see what I had saved. I'd used all lowercase for my email in the app, but used upper and lowercase at the Hub. This had never made a difference anywhere else but I had to re-register at the Hub to match the all lowercase I'd used for the app.

Anyway, once that was corrected when I save a mission either on my phone, tablet or on the Hub website, it shows up everywhere else. So, I save a mission on the Hub on my desktop computer and out in the field it shows up in the app on my phone automatically. Likewise, when I save a mission on my phone out in the field it shows up on the Hub on my desktop computer at home.

The app has more features and settings than the Hub does. After saving a mission on the Hub I often fine tune it on my phone out in the field.
Thanks again,
Trying to type what you really mean in a forum.:rolleyes:
Sorry, I have no problem with linking between my devices, I'm trying to share my flight before I try it with somebody with experience such as yourself. I feel stupid that I missed the important point. ;)

Rod

Rod

I had issues with the online Hub and finally gave up. Its just as easy creating missions on my iPad mini.

I had issues with the online Hub and finally gave up. Its just as easy creating missions on my iPad mini.
I learned the other day that the online Litchi Hub doesn't work properly in Firefox. You need to use Chrome and everything is good.

Reactions: FASTFJR and RodPad
I learned the other day that the online Litchi Hub doesn't work properly in Firefox. You need to use Chrome and everything is good.
How did you know he was using firefox ? :)
I will give it a try, everything to me seems to be fine, its just I can't find how to share a link on IOS, or FF Browser.

Rod

I didn't, I was just sharing my experience. :)
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Ok, I found the sharing link area, duh, thanks for the help. :rolleyes:

There is a link icon in the apps before you create a mission, that is the one that disappeared, and I couldn't find again.

Rod

Can someone tell me why I can'y log in Litchi Hub with Safari.
Works well with Firefox
I Chrome on my Mac, but I just loaded it up in Safari 10.1.1 and it worked just fine. What version are you using?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT