Warning---CPU Loaded??

3.1.13 is an app version not firmware.

Unfortunately this is popping up more and more with the iPad Mini 2's. The processor in the 2's and 3's aren't very robust. You may want to think about upgrading to a Mini 4 or iPad Air 2 or the new iPad soon.

Reactions: DPD
Also turning off video caching may help for now.

Also turning off video caching may help for now.
... and make sure nothing else - apps, net, email etc. - is sitting open in the background, hogging memory and CPU power. Double-press the home button and swipe-up any open items to close them. I have a dedicated iPad Air 1 cell, which has the same A7 chip as an iPad mini 2 and 3 and I'm not having any issues.... yet!

Reactions: tyknows
... and make sure nothing else - apps, net, email etc. - is sitting open in the background, hogging memory and CPU power. Double-press the home button and swipe-up any open items to close them. I have a dedicated iPad Air 1 cell, which has the same A7 chip as an iPad mini 2 and 3 and I'm not having any issues.... yet!

Yes to this! Additionally, after closing all apps, restart (power down, power up) your iPad and you should be good.

I consistently get the same message on my iPad mini 2. I only use it for flying my P3A so there aren't any apps on it other than the DJI app. Thinking about changing over to an android tablet but not sure what to buy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT