Wanted

Hi. The tracking number is LC736847145US. The last update on the US Postal Service website shows in in Miami Florida on November 25th. There's nothing beyond that.

195fa3460a49bf807463288b8feeaa0d.jpg

Still in the US. Just tying to help :)

It may well be sitting in customs, either in the US or in England. I had that happen with an item I sold to a guy in Canada. It sat in customs for a month.

It may well be sitting in customs, either in the US or in England. I had that happen with an item I sold to a guy in Canada. It sat in customs for a month.
Phoned Royal Mail and Parcel Force and neither have any record. Royal Mail are our main postal service they handle post world wide. Give it a few more days and see if we have any change. Just hope not held up in customs.

Have you received it yet?
No not yet. I have tried contacting the USPS and ended up with something called 1Mb TRACING help desk, they said that I had gone to the wrong dept. , they gave me a dept. to ring, be fun calling from the UK, number is 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) hours Mon-Fri 8:00am to 8:30pm ET, I presume that is a free call number in your country. Another number was for Tracking (international) 1-800-222-1811, these may make more sense to you than me, I have tried the web page of theirs www.usps.com, this is where I have got to so far.

The ASK-USPS number will just give you the same tracking information that I gave before.

Below is a photo of my copy of the customs declaration for the package, with the tracking number I gave you. I really did send it.

It's not right to have you pay for something you didn't receive, but at the same time it's not right for me to refund the payment for something I did send. Do you want to meet in the middle, and I'll refund half to you?

Let me know.

DSC_0102.jpg

The ASK-USPS number will just give you the same tracking information that I gave before.

Below is a photo of my copy of the customs declaration for the package, with the tracking number I gave you. I really did send it.

It's not right to have you pay for something you didn't receive, but at the same time it's not right for me to refund the payment for something I did send. Do you want to meet in the middle, and I'll refund half to you?

Let me know.

DSC_0102.jpg
I want to get to the bottom of this why should we have to suffer because the postal service can not it right. Just phoned the numbers I have and got no reply. Have put the Miami code from the UK so I hope that the numbers are for that area.

That's good news. I thought for sure it would have disappeared into the customs "black hole".

Let me know how it works out.

That's good news. I thought for sure it would have disappeared into the customs "black hole".

Let me know how it works out.
Got most of the plugs in, not sure about the 2 next to the GPS socket, have one plug in the EXP and the other in X3, USB in LEDS, motor in the motor side, do the lugs on the plug slide in the grooves or upside down. Followed pictures on Google but they look a bit cluttered and I am using S.Bus inX2.Just re programme a new model in the Taranis and load firmware then it should be Bobs your Uncle and away. Thanks for F/C talk to you late.

Got most of the plugs in, not sure about the 2 next to the GPS socket, have one plug in the EXP and the other in X3, USB in LEDS, motor in the motor side, do the lugs on the plug slide in the grooves or upside down. Followed pictures on Google but they look a bit cluttered and I am using S.Bus inX2.Just re programme a new model in the Taranis and load firmware then it should be Bobs your Uncle and away. Thanks for F/C talk to you late.

They only go in one way. The ones at the rear of the F/C at the bottom have a notch in the bottom that faces down. The ones on the top row will only slide in one way. As for which is which in the bottom row, I forget. You'll need to find a photo somewhere. I'd hate to tell you what I think it is, only to have the F/C get fried.

They only go in one way. The ones at the rear of the F/C at the bottom have a notch in the bottom that faces down. The ones on the top row will only slide in one way. As for which is which in the bottom row, I forget. You'll need to find a photo somewhere. I'd hate to tell you what I think it is, only to have the F/C get fried.
Every thing plugged in and powered up but can not get the unit to talk to the computer. No lights at the bottom of firmware page. (Red or Blue) Rx lights up and red lights flash and the copter is bleeping. Run out of ideas.

This whole deal has just been a mess. The controller worked before I put it on Ebay. I wouldn't sell something I knew to be defective.

I just refunded your $68. If you get another controller and it does the same thing, meaning the problem isn't my controller, I'd appreciate it if you refunded the refund. ;)

This whole deal has just been a mess. The controller worked before I put it on Ebay. I wouldn't sell something I knew to be defective.

I just refunded your $68. If you get another controller and it does the same thing, meaning the problem isn't my controller, I'd appreciate it if you refunded the refund. ;)

I will keep the unit as I know that it works. The problem is on my side. I am building a model out of my spares box and putting in a radio that is not properly made for the model. I am in no rush to get this working yet so have plenty of time to figure it all out, after all this is the fun of being a proper modeller and not one as we call over here " a cheque book flyer" Thanks for what you have done and I am sure that it will all fall in place in the end. Once it gets a bit warmer and a few of use get together I think we can solve the problem, If not "HAY HO " there's always another day. Once again thanks for your help and don't worry yourself had a lot of worst sellers on e-bay and your are certainly not one of them. I'll just scrounge on e-bay and a few other sites for a cheap radio to get going.

I will keep the unit as I know that it works. The problem is on my side. I am building a model out of my spares box and putting in a radio that is not properly made for the model. I am in no rush to get this working yet so have plenty of time to figure it all out, after all this is the fun of being a proper modeller and not one as we call over here " a cheque book flyer" Thanks for what you have done and I am sure that it will all fall in place in the end. Once it gets a bit warmer and a few of use get together I think we can solve the problem, If not "HAY HO " there's always another day. Once again thanks for your help and don't worry yourself had a lot of worst sellers on e-bay and your are certainly not one of them. I'll just scrounge on e-bay and a few other sites for a cheap radio to get going.

That was very honest of you. Let me know how it goes.

Signed,
" a cheque book flyer" ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj