Wanted

Reaction score
Hi there, I am wanting an antenna for a phantom 3 pro or just the cover will do.
Anyone have one for sale ?

I may have one. pm me. I have a POD on it's way from Florida with all my drone stuff in it. Should be here this week

I crashed my phantom. I'm parting it out.

Attachments

• 15294446942061424875486.jpg
    15294446942061424875486.jpg
    757.4 KB · Views: 293
Hi ted, although I appreciate your offer it’s not cost effective to post from the USA unless you would just like to send it to me

Ted I have glued the crack, it’s only cosmetic I am going to part exchange or sell it and get a mavic pro,
Thanks for your kind offer
Regards tony

How do you get to fly around New York. With the air restrictions? I travel around Europe a little but find the pro 3 a little to big to carry around that’s why I would like the mavic.

because I live in Upstate NY. It is wide open country here with very few restrictions. I am no where near NYC. 700 miles west of the city. That place is full of snowflakes.
I have 2 Mavics, 2 P4s an Advanced and a Pro. I also have a Typhoon H. That thing is a bear to carry around. Oh and in my shop I have 3 P3 Pros. I really need to sell a few. I fly the Mavic most of the time.
Don't tell my wife, she thinks I have 3 drones because they all look alike to her.

I was in New York a couple of years ago, I purchased a new lens for my camera my wife asked where would I like to use it I said New York, I managed to get a visa but my wife didn’t so I went alone , I love the place but like London very lonely when you are alone, if we can get visas next year we will try to drive New York to San Antonio

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl