Wanted to buy... p4p camera/gimbal guard

Reaction score
Hello, looking for a phantom 4 Pro gimbal guard /cam cover.( I live in central pa)

Reaction score
Brad, Did your P4P Come with one? If not, you may as well order one too.
Thanks Capt KO, yeah already busted three of the DJI stock ones. It holds it very sturdy I will say that but the little Clips always break. The part that Clips onto the landing gear. I tried a different one already it's somewhat like the one you have however it was was nice but it was pretty loose.

Reaction score
That’s why I had to try three different models. Two were sent back. Disliked polar pro most, (bent the gimble). Other one, Freewell I think, was too loose to work properly. This one, just right. Still use the original DJI one when I travel, but only then. I guess cause I have it. But don’t need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoot4fun

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Mine has the OEM guard? One that clips under skids and cradles the camera. do I need the gimbal arm guard too?

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'll order one like yours too @Capt KO. I like the way they fit. The original seems like a pain to remove/install...?

Reaction score
I have the one that Capt KO suggested, After reading his suggestion, It works really well for me. Too me it fits tight and is easy to get on and off. I broke one of the arm on OEM guard.

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Sweet! Thought that's what it was, but didn't have enough info to locate it. Thanks! I'll look one up now.

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Got mine in today. Fits like a glove. Much easier than the stock dji guard to install/remove. I like it!

Reactions: SeattleDrone
Reaction score
Should have one Friday from Amazon. My stock one is fine but I will have a new one if and when it fails

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamba