Wanted to buy... p4p camera/gimbal guard

Brad, Did your P4P Come with one? If not, you may as well order one too.
Thanks Capt KO, yeah already busted three of the DJI stock ones. It holds it very sturdy I will say that but the little Clips always break. The part that Clips onto the landing gear. I tried a different one already it's somewhat like the one you have however it was was nice but it was pretty loose.

That’s why I had to try three different models. Two were sent back. Disliked polar pro most, (bent the gimble). Other one, Freewell I think, was too loose to work properly. This one, just right. Still use the original DJI one when I travel, but only then. I guess cause I have it. But don’t need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoot4fun
Mine has the OEM guard? One that clips under skids and cradles the camera. do I need the gimbal arm guard too?

No you don't have to have one, but they're much more convenient. And cheap. Originals are a pain for daily use.

I have the one that Capt KO suggested, After reading his suggestion, It works really well for me. Too me it fits tight and is easy to get on and off. I broke one of the arm on OEM guard.

Attachments

• 20190802_121049.jpg
    20190802_121049.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 297
  • WIN_20190810_12_18_41_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190810_12_18_41_Pro.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 258
Sweet! Thought that's what it was, but didn't have enough info to locate it. Thanks! I'll look one up now.

Should have one Friday from Amazon. My stock one is fine but I will have a new one if and when it fails

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.