Wanted: Phantom 3 pro gimbal camera main board

Reaction score
My son is in need of main gimbal board for his p3p at a reasonable price if you have a extra one laying around or info on who or where i can get his repaired at in the US. They sell on ebay for aprox 150 and that's more than i want to pay at this point. Looking for one in the range of 50.00 if possible.

I was hoping someone had one setting around cheaper than 150.00 there asking on ebay. Thanks for the advice though.

I was hoping someone had one setting around cheaper than 150.00 there asking on ebay. Thanks for the advice though.
That board has a relatively high failure rate and DJI does not sell a new replacement. The demand for used replacement boards is also high. Sadly, with so many failures its not unusual to buy a used one that is also bad. Watch out for that.

Also, have you tried to repair your board yourself as others here have done?

Reactions: cbjharrold
Thanks for the information i will look into repairing myself i had no idea it had been done. Thanks

I have the same problem with my standard. Check out this one on ebay.Email seller and ask questions,it's worth a check out!! GOOD LUCK!!!

eBay item number:

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Last edited:
I have a dead gimbal on my p3s can anyone help? The go app say's gimbal gyro error. The camera works but there is no movement on the gimbal!

I have the same problem with my standard. Check out this one on ebay.Email seller and ask questions,it's worth a check out!! GOOD LUCK!!!

eBay item number:

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Already bought that board for the odf i was hoping it would fix it but no luck. Im just not getting a live feed from the gimbal the camera still works just no video in dji go app. Thanks for helping

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20