Wanted P3S Gimbal Circuit board.

Reaction score
IMG_1303.jpg

Any ideas where to order one from or a used one that still works. Thank you!

Reactions: Shoemaker
Is this board you want in the camera gimble or the drone, i have a camera that was whacked off my p3s by a tree and if you want it you can have it

Reactions: Booyah89
Is this board you want in the camera gimble or the drone, i have a camera that was whacked off my p3s by a tree and if you want it you can have it

Yes, It’s the board on top of the gimbal, how much you want for it? That would be awesome!

I don't want anything for it, give me a day to find it and I'll send you the whole thing, pm me an address

Reactions: Booyah89
I own a small painting business and am very busy, i will find the camera tomorrow and get it to you, sorry about the long delay

Any luck finding the gimbal board/Camera? Thanks

Not yet
One offer and he sold it quick
I repaired mine myself
Advantage of having surgery is lots of down time
Lol
It flies perfect now

Seems u r in or out here
I ask for board and one response
But try to sell something and u r accused or questioned to death
Not much trust here

I’m only using it to get info updates etc
Not posting anymore

Got a friend selling refurb MP for 700.00 in box
But I posted that and I
get a million post of suspected theft

Just old man finally enjoying a really cool sport
Not into interrogation

Thanks bro
Good luck

Brent
225-301-2573
Anytime

I know this is for the phantom 4 but if you search you will find it on AliExpress
1522514666284.png

I know this is for the phantom 4 but if you search you will find it on AliExpress View attachment 97039

I actually bought one from AliExpress and it didn’t work, it was a pain to get a refund. Spent $39.99 for it and they refunded me $29.99. Guess better than nothing in the refund. The one I got from Ali did not provide video feed, etc, since it’s used never no what you are going to get, hesitant to try and order another. Dji doesn’t sell the standard ones, think they want you to buy a new $200 gimbal. Have you had succes with AliExpress?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94