Walkera g2d power question

I was wondering if you powered your Gimbal and the TX using just this Aux power lead here:

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
05cee17d47a989eadda822b3216c7ddc.jpg

That will power the gimbal, but in order to use the lever on the back of the tx you must take off the shell and plug in the wire that came with the gimbal into the f2 port or whatever it is. When you plug that into the pitch slot of the gimbal, it's enough to power it alone and you won't need those.

If you want to power the gimbal but not have pitch control, use those in your picture. Stick some tweezers in there and those 2 wires come out pretty far.

If you need to power more than 1 device, I suggest to use the auxiliary power wires:you can grab these wires with tweezeers and they come out for some centimeters, sufficient to apply a connector for an easy parallel power to your devices. If you use this solution, you can drive the pitch of your gimbal using just 1 wire from the Naza F2 port(the signal wire) and forget about the positive and ground. I follow this solution on my P1.1.1 and works perfectly. If you do not use the auxiliary power,you can drive the pitch and power the gimbal using the 3 wires of the Naza F2 port, as Unicyclejunkie suggest, but then you have to put in parallel the other devices you need (e.g. the FPV transmitter), with the risk to overload the F2 port.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl