Wal mart Black Friday sale

Reaction score
I hope I'm not posting a repeat. I did search before posting. Just letting everyone know that wal mart is offering the phantom 3 standard for $369 on Thanksgiving evening as part of the Black Friday sale.
f4fe87d70917a63d3eea980c00e3fbe2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Ricksdumb@gmail
FYI, Best Buy has the Phantom 3 Standard on sale right now for $379.

I hope I'm not posting a repeat. I did search before posting. Just letting everyone know that wal mart is offering the phantom 3 standard for $369 on Thanksgiving evening as part of the Black Friday sale.

Thanks Ricky!... Just might get a backup for that price!..... Good name!

Sent from my XT1080 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wish the Walmarts in my state had them for that price! They are all still $499. (I'm talking about Black Friday prices - they keep telling me regular price.).

Pretty good price. If I hadn't got a lightly used one a few weeks ago for $350 I'd def be getting one of these. Whats crazy is that people were trying to sell them for like $500 in my local area.

Reactions: Jessepinkman

I would not pay 169 for that thing. I guess I'm being sarcastic but it's so inferior to the other phantoms.

I would not pay 169 for that thing. I guess I'm being sarcastic but it's so inferior to the other phantoms.
True, it is inferior, but it's supposed to be. $370 is a great price IMO for something like this, especially for someone fairly new to the hobby who doesn't want to spend twice that much for a P3A.

True, it is inferior, but it's supposed to be. $370 is a great price IMO for something like this, especially for someone fairly new to the hobby who doesn't want to spend twice that much for a P3A.
Very good point! :)

I don't know what Walmart was thinking. They said the PS3 in their Black Friday online add was $369. Sales to start online at 12:01am Thanksgiving morning. They did start their sales at that time. However the PS3 was going for $399. I kept checking the price until 2:30am. It didn't drop any further. I was disappointed but figured $100 off was still a good deal. FYI, Target, Best Buy and even DJI were selling st $399. Looking forward to it arriving by Tuesday. So I've been watching all DJI videos, reading their documents, plus absorbing all the great information in the forums.

Hi all, new member here.

Just got the $369 deal at Walmart with the protection plan for $39 for 3 years. I applied for the Walmart credit so it was eligible for a %10 discount and 12 months financing with no interest.

I shouldn't have spent that kind of money but I couldn't resist buying a drone anymore. I guess this will cost $35 monthly 12 months.

I hope Walmart care plan honors their word. They said plan covers accidental damage, but on the website it says accidental damage only covers mobile electronics.

I have gained a little bit of flying experience with some crappy drones (Syma etc) and I hope I can get used to the DJI without totaling it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers