Waking up a battery from hybernation?

Reaction score
I unpacked my first dji bird today, a P4P, spent the day with charging, prepping but now when I want to power up the bird, it refuses to come online. The LED's light up then shut down almost immediately. Currently I am indoors - could that be the problem? I don't intend to fly, just activate the bird, check settings, etc. Otherwise, if it's a hybernated battery, how do I wake it up? How long should I press the button at first, how long shall I wait, etc?

Screenshot_20180708-073936.jpg
I unpacked my first dji bird today, a P4P, spent the day with charging, prepping but now when I want to power up the bird, it refuses to come online. The LED's light up then shut down almost immediately. Currently I am indoors - could that be the problem? I don't intend to fly, just activate the bird, check settings, etc. Otherwise, if it's a hybernated battery, how do I wake it up? How long should I press the button at first, how long shall I wait, etc?
Should come on in or outdoor,are you pressing twice on battery,press once and then again,,I don't think it hybination mode because you charge it ok,,,got 4 lights on batt------------did it turn on with double press of battery

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 102594
Should come on in or outdoor,are you pressing twice on battery,press once and then again,,I don't think it hybination mode because you charge it ok,,,got 4 lights on batt------------did it turn on with double press of battery

That was it, thanks, didn't press it twice... This happens when the battery is smarter than me...

If you press it and hold it in 5 seconds or so, that will light up in green bars how your battery health is. All bars means it's got a lot of life left, only a bar or two, its about time to get a new one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniac