DOUBLE ORDER?

Reaction score
I ordered a replacement Phantom 3 a little over a week ago. ( I'm the guy whose then two-week old drone was brutally attacked by a vicious giant tree when I was up near the Canadian border two weeks ago.)

The replacement drone ( an Identical Phantom 3) got here two days ago. Everything about it (now that I figured out how to program it !) is great !

Today, UPS delivered a second box, exactly like the first. As of this moment, (5:30 PM MST 07-07-2017) my VISA account has only been charged for ONE drone.

I do NOT want to take advantage of these people, nor do I want to pay for two drones !

Both boxes carry identical shipping labels, suggesting they have some kind of e mail/ability to print out their own USP labels.

Does anyone know who the shipper really is or how to reach them? I looked up the address on both identical shipping labels - turns out to be a two story multi-unit residential apartment house ! The phone number does have a recorder on it - but so far - no response as to what to do with the un-ordered extra drone !

Anyone have any experience with this shipper - here's what is on the shipping label

DIGITAL UNIVERSE
(presumably that is a area code and phone number)
1936 East 8th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11223

Reactions: Erised
Tues July 11, 2017 - follow up on above post

re: they sent me TWO Phantoms

Was contacted thru E mail by Digital Universe. Turns out that IS the address they want me to return the opened box to. Even e mailed me a return USPS label at their expense.

(let's hope my "new" ( refurbished...and I am convinced it is brand new...!) Phantom 3 is not attacked and eaten by a vicious tree as my first one was....!)

DIGITAL UNIVERSE
1936 East 8th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11223
[/QUOTE]

Tues July 11, 2017 - follow up on above post

re: they sent me TWO Phantoms

Was contacted thru E mail by Digital Universe. Turns out that IS the address they want me to return the opened box to. Even e mailed me a return USPS label at their expense.

(let's hope my "new" ( refurbished...and I am convinced it is brand new...!) Phantom 3 is not attacked and eaten by a vicious tree as my first one was....!)

DIGITAL UNIVERSE
1936 East 8th St.
Brooklyn, New York 11223
[/QUOTE]

What happened Peter did your magical prop guards fail at the moment of impact with that hungry tree??

Reactions: With The Birds

What happened Peter did your magical prop guards fail at the moment of impact with that hungry tree??[/QUOTE]
.......................................................................................................................

Of course not - folks like you "know" drones cant fly if they have prop-guards, or if they could, they could barely get off the ground - certainly not be controllable on a windy day.

So, clearly (that is if your and other's posts opposing prop-guards are to be taken seriously) , we will have to assume my more defenseless drone was hiding in a closet when the tree burst in and stomped it to death.

What happened Peter did your magical prop guards fail at the moment of impact with that hungry tree??
.......................................................................................................................

Of course not - folks like you "know" drones cant fly if they have prop-guards, or if they could, they could barely get off the ground - certainly not be controllable on a windy day.

So, clearly (that is if your and other's posts opposing prop-guards are to be taken seriously) , we will have to assume my more defenseless drone was hiding in a closet when the tree burst in and stomped it to death.[/QUOTE]

I've seen your rants about prop guards and why you think everyone should use them. But the facts are prop guards wouldn't have saved your P3 from the run in you had with a tree and face another fact it was your fault that you flew into the tree, not the other way around.

I've seen your rants about prop guards and why you think everyone should use them. But the facts are prop guards wouldn't have saved your P3 from the run in you had with a tree and face another fact it was your fault that you flew into the tree, not the other way around.
...........................................................................................

May I suggest you work on your reading comprehension ? I do not recall discussing whether or not prop. guards would protect drones from damage. I do recall stating that prop guards would protect PEOPLE from damage.

...........................................................................................

May I suggest you work on your reading comprehension ? I do not recall discussing whether or not prop. guards would protect drones from damage. I do recall stating that prop guards would protect PEOPLE from damage.

People can still be injured with prop guards installed on any multirotor. Prop guards come with enough string to encompass all four guards which very few ever install. There is enough room between those guards which can injure some unlucky soul. Now hitting something directly (dead center) with a prop guard will do one of two things either break on impact or deflect depending on what type of plastic was used and you cannot trust some of those Chinese manufacturers.

Your a honest man Peter Hartmann! And yes prop guards have their place in certain situations! It's called people injury risk management, and training a newby to take off and land because they do tend to tilt the bird and fly into them selves. And if you wish to catch a tree, hell put them on they work every time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj