VR headset, iphone, Lichi... ?

Reaction score
Seems there are many fairly inexpensive virtual reality headsets on the market designed to work with your phone. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this with the phantom?

I'm thinking I should be able to get a VR headset, purchase Lichi and use my iphone to connect to the controller and for about $40 have a VR Headset to fly the drone with. Has anyone done this?

Thoughts??

I'm planning to do So rather buying expensive FPV googles .. just ordered VR headset , I'll try and let you know

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Seems there are many fairly inexpensive virtual reality headsets on the market designed to work with your phone. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this with the phantom?

I'm thinking I should be able to get a VR headset, purchase Lichi and use my iphone to connect to the controller and for about $40 have a VR Headset to fly the drone with. Has anyone done this?

Thoughts??

I've used Litchi VR on the P4, P3P, P3 Std with a cheaper GearBest VR headset and a 5.5" Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro and the images are quite good.

i received my headset the other day, trying to get my "VR legs" before flying the phantom with litchi / iphone 6+ and blitzwolf VR Headset.

still get dizzy when using VR for too long.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl