VR Glasses

Reaction score
Hello All

So what are Phantom 4 pilots using out there for VR Glasses? Someone just gave me a pair of VR Shinecon but im having issues getting them to work. Mostly because I dont speak Chinese.

i use the litchi app, and a pair of those cheap plastic VR goggles that your phone goes in, works great with my iphone 6 plus.

I prefer to not use VR. VR provides two images in the goggle, one for each eye. I prefer a single screen for both eyes to see. A single lens improves resolution and provides a wider FOV. The Headplay goggle are my favorite so far. The Yuneec goggles are good for some faces, but the nose cavity didn't fit my face, and I don't have a big nose. I tried Eachine One but they cut off the GO app telemetry data at the top and bottom of the screen because the edge of the display was recessed in a slot. The Headplay isn't ideal either because the Fresnel lens they use isn't powerful enough for my older eyes. An optical lens has more tolerance to eye adjustment, so I replaced the Headplay Fresnel with Carson optical lens +4 diopler. Whatever you buy, make sure you buy from a vendor that has a no questions asked return policy, such as Amazon or B&H, etc. You have to try them on to make sure they work for you for fit and eye-sight.

Last edited:
I prefer to not use VR. VR provide you with two images, one for each eye. I prefer a single screen for both eyes to see. This improves resolution the width FOV. The Headplay goggle are my favorite so far. The Yuneec goggles are good for some faces, but the nose cavity didn't fit my face, and I don't have a big nose. I tried Eachine One but they cut off the telemetry data at the top and bottom of the screen because the edge of the display was recessed in a slot. The Headplay isn't ideal either because the Fresnel lens they use isn't power enough for my older eyes. An optical lens has more tolerance to eye adjustment.
I actually got them to work today and watched a demo video and it was one image, 2 images when you looked at the phone but when placed in the goggles it was on image.

I have the hdmi module and use fatshark dominator v3's. I had litchi with vr goggles but the hdmi module with fpv goggles was way better

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20